Project Manager – New York, NY, USA | Works
RZAPS (Ricardo Zurita Architecture & Planning) is an award-winning collaborative enterprise that focuses on projects that enliven public life. Our projects are diverse and include a wide range of project types ranging from new buildings to historic renovations. Our mission is to develop unique, process-driven designs in a collaborative setting.
We are looking to add a critical member to our dynamic and growing team. The ideal candidate has 7-10 years of experiencecan undertake Project Manager responsibilities and is looking for an exciting opportunity for career growth.
Responsibilities will include:
• Understand contracts and the financial nature of a project
• Understand project design documentation, including production drawings and specifications
• Building Administration
• Coordination of consultants
• Managing schedules, including achieving targets for deliverables
• Quality control of drawings and documents
• Leadership and mentoring of the project team
The candidate must meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture
• Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
• Architecture license
• Experience with design drawing and documentation, including construction documents
• Skills with AutoCAD and BIM software (knowledge of ArchiCAD a plus)
• Fluent English language skills to collaborate with consultants and clients
• Interest in developing project and office management skills
Qualified candidates must submit by email a resume along with samples of their work in PDF format, not to exceed 10 MB.
Please refer to “Project Manager” in the subject line.
No phone calls.
Email: [email protected]
WORKING AT RZAPS
We offer a collaborative professional work environment in an open studio just steps from Bryant Park. Our team is made up of a diverse, talented and dedicated workforce. Team members at all levels of experience are dedicated to contributing to the high quality of the work we produce and mastering the challenges of the public review process. The professionalism of our staff is recognized by competitive salaries with excellent benefits including health insurance benefits, employer-matched 401K retirement planning, profit sharing plan and other perks. We are currently working on hybrid remote.
Back to task list…