Horror fiction of exciting new voices in literature
Do you scare easily?
Are you faint of heart?
So avoid at all costs … Tales of dread.
A brand new horror fiction label Tales of dread arrives to keep you awake at night with original spooky tales of the bizarre and the unknown! Each Tuesday, Dread Central will release a terrifying new short work of short fiction from emerging voices in horror literature.
Stay inside. Lock your doors. Switch off your phone. And keep telling yourself… these are just stories…
Talare of fear officially launches its first story on Tuesday 5 October. Mark your calendar, if you dare.
Watch the official trailer now:
Tales of dread is an ongoing series dedicated to showcasing the best works of under-represented and emerging voices within the horror community.
Do you write horror fiction? Dread Central wants to see what you’ve got! We want to review the stories of writers of all skill levels.
- All stories should be 300 to 1000 words in length.
- Share your story with us via an editable format. This includes Docx, Google Doc and Editable PDF.
- Preference will be given to unpublished works.
- Dread Central will not own your stories after they are published.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Send your stories to [email protected]
- In the subject line state: “Your name – Story title – Word count”
- In the body of the email, please include a one-sentence summary along with the document
- Please specify if your story is published or unpublished.
- One submission per email. We will not accept more than 3 unique submissions per month
Are you a scary horror fiction supplier? Then you will want to add a bookmark DreadCentral.com/Tales-of-Dread to stay up to date with each of our new works of terror. If you are a writer, feel free to submit. It’s totally free.